Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dead is the New Black Review




Okay so I finished it. Wow was that short or what, only 125 pages usually the books I read are in the 300s but still this was a funny and cute read while it lasted. 


I loved Daisy- the main character and heroine. She was witty in a way that only a teenager can be and I loved how she didn’t let her being “a norm” stop her from wanting to help her mother. 


The interaction between Daisy and Ryan – Daisy’s best friend and love interest- was beyond adorable and had me thinking back to a time when dating was new and awkward – not that awkwardness goes away with dating lol 


I’m a big supernatural buff so this was right up my alley with supernatural creatures, secret societies, psychic powers, and a mystery to boot. I can’t wait to read the next in the series which I am going to start as soon as I’m done with this review :D

No comments:

Post a Comment